Wednesday, July 17, 2013

OOTN - One of the guys

This is my OOTN from going to a sports bar to watch the All Star game.  If you know me at all, you know that I'm a sports junkie so going out to see this game was a good time for me.  But I was going with all guys so I needed to carefully choose my outfit so that whoever saw me wouldn't think 'look at that hoe over there pretending to like sports to get it in with those guys'.  And don't even pretend you haven't judged a girl like that because we all have.  Anyway, I decided to go with this casual yet not boring look.  I think the pops of color in the bag and the shirt gave a trendy look to this otherwise basic outfit.  In my opinion, chambray goes with just about anything.  If you don't already own a chambray shirt....what are you waiting for? Its comfier than a denim jacket, yet equally as versatile, definitely a worthy purchase.  Mine is from Forever 21, along with my shorts and bracelet.  The blue tank is from Express and the sandals are Steve Madden.  My bag was from Target and I think the pop of lime really spices up the look and just ties everything together.  I got it on clearance in my local store for $7.50, it was a must buy at that price.  I couldn't find it online but I did find a similar one at a great price if you're wanting to put together a similar look, you can find it here .  I realize that this bag will definitely not have a long life, but when buying trendier items that won't be in style for very long, I feel that finding deals and spending less for a lesser quality item is the best way to go.  




No comments:

Post a Comment