Friday, July 19, 2013

OOTN- date night

Lets be honest ladies, when it's 100 degrees it's hard to look cute. For my date night OOTN I tried to keep it cute, simple, and most importantly cool. It's so  important to have one basic lbd (little black dress) they're so versatile and always fashionable.  It can be dressed up or down, and it goes with everything. Mine is cotton and spandex and super comfy, and most importantly super affordable from H&M. I dressed up this outfit with this triangle Aztec necklace from forever 21 and chunky gold tone watch from Francesca's. My sandals pick up the turquoise from my necklace and are from target. My boldest accessory is this yellow duffel purse by Street Level. I am loving pops of color this summer and this bag is just that. I will be doing a post just on this bag later in the week. Until next time, stay trendy and cool ladies. 



No comments:

Post a Comment