Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sigma Brushes

So I don't know if I'm alone in this one BUT I have nightmares about buying new makeup brushes.  NOT because I don't love love love the idea of them, but because the price tags attached to these tiny tools are more than most of us can bear!! So after much back and forth in my head I finally decided to take the plunge and FINALLY get some new brushes.  It was absolutely time considering on my old brushes the bristles were starting to fall out and the paint chipping off of the handles.  So I did my research and I finally decided on Sigma brushes!! They have so much hype around them and really are not as expensive as a lot of other brushes.  I purchased the Essential Kit which has 12 brushes for eyes and face for $89.00! I know thats a big number, but considering the brushes go for about $11 individually you're getting a pretty hefty savings! AND as my valentines day gift to you savings savages, from now until February 29th, if you use the code LOVE2012 at checkout you save 10%!! And from what I understand you will receive a free gift, the gift will not show up in your cart but will be included in your shipment.  I will be sure to let you all know my opinion on these brushes as soon as I get them which I hope is SOON!! Happy Valentines Day!! xo

1 comment:

  1. you even give us coupons! wow your too kind!!!

    ReplyDelete