Thursday, January 5, 2012

Michael Kors Jada Boot

So for a while now I've been searching for the perfect wedge ankle boot with no success.  Then while in Lord and Taylor I stumbled across the PERFECT boot! But of course, they were sold out of my size.  I searched high and low for these babies with no luck.  Then after the disappointment of santa not leaving them under my tree, I decided to do one last search before giving up the dream of ever owning these boots.  To my surprise I found them on piperlime.gap.com! They had my size and of course, were on sale.  I would definitely recommend checking them out, they're perfect for a fall or winter night out.  You can get to the site here and also use the code LIME to get an additional 20% off! The site also has free shipping and returns for no minimum purchase, too awesome. They were originally $198.00 but they're now marked down to $109.99 plus the 20% off so its too good of a deal to pass up!! They're the perfect little after christmas gift to give yourself, hey santa can't do it all girls ;) xo T

No comments:

Post a Comment